Tobii offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility. Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. We invent and develop high-technology products and we always strive to create cutting edge technology. The world of Tobii is largely about developing and selling new technology and products. This means that Tobii offers a wide range of opportunities to its current and future employees. It also means that you will meet a mix of people with different profiles and personalities who create an open and compelling work environment.
At Tobii we love what we do - we work hard, play hard, and make every day exciting.
Date Published :March 9, 2016.
PRESALES SUPPORT ENGINEER
ROLE AND POSITION
The Product support Engineer – will be responsible for technical product marketing, product commercialization and 2nd tier support in Taiwan:
- Responsible for technical sales support activities for Taiwan sales and marketing activity
- To be in charge of the before-sales support, schemes preparation and products presentations;
- To participate in training the users and to provide such after-sales technical supports as offering on-the-spot instructions;
- To assist the sales manager in the products marketing;
- To conduct the marketing and trainings concerning the technical applications.
- Responsible of producing and conducting customer presentations and other documentation together with the sales and marketing team
- Customer liaison is a key responsibility on this position. The position requires frequent traveling to customer sites according to the agreed implementation plan
- Responsible of Identifying and proposing industry solutions in Taiwan
- Responsible of communicating customer needs to HQ
- Responsible of communicating competition to HQ
- Organize customer (end-users) events with local marketing team
- Location in TaiBei
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Training and Supporting of new Resellers
- Supporting a sales channel development plan with measurable milestones
- Supporting the documentation, implementation and measurement of sales and marketing plans
- Supporting the sales efforts of partners including the provision of product training and assistance with product demonstrations or other promotional events
- In collaboration with colleagues in both local and HQ teams, support the execution of product programs and launches as well as marketing communications
- Support the successful roll out of the Global Channel Partner Program including: Product training, Marketing and sales tools in relevant parts
- Support the corporate direct sales and channel development plan
- Identifying new opportunities vs. competition
- Suggestions for product improvement
- Feedback of complementary products
To apply for this position, please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.